If you would not like to receive promotional emails, please click on the embedded “Unsubscribe/ opt-out” link on the email sent by us. However, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails such as emails about your membership or regular business relationship as permitted under applicable local laws and regulations.
Collection of Data
We may collect the following data ("Data") provided by you through the Services:
personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, mailing address, email address, passwords, credit or debit card information, etc.) which you
voluntarily provide for the Purposes (as defined below) in connection with your use or access of the Services including, but not limited to, when you create an
account with us, register for an Event, make payments for goods and/or services relating to an Event, upload, post, display or otherwise transmit any content on or through the Services,
communicate with another person or entity through the Services or contact us by e-mail or telephone; and
non-personally identifiable information (e.g. the URL you last visited or next access, your browser type, your IP address, etc.) which is collected
automatically from you when you interact with the Website through the use of software or other automated processes that the Website uses.
Use of Data
- We may use any Data for any purposes in connection with the Services ("Purposes") including, but not limited to, the following:
- to process your registration for the Services or an Event;
- to process payment transactions made by you through the Website;
- to contact you in order to respond to your enquiries or requests or to send you information, notices or updates relating to the Services or an Event;
- to promote, market or advertise the Services or an Event including making marketing calls or sending marketing messages to your Singapore telephone number provided by you through the Services;
- to provide customer service and support;
- to customise and personalise your experience on the Website;
- to help us provide, maintain, develop, test, improve and enhance the Services;
- to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve any problems with the Services;
- to detect or investigate any prohibited, illegal, unauthorised or fraudulent activities;
- to monitor and analyse user activities and demographic data including trends and usage of the Services;
- to measure consumer interest in the Services or an Event;
- to generate and/or track anonymous analytics data;
- to back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery;
- to comply with any law, court order or other legal compulsion;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our staff or the public; and
- any other purposes in connection with the Services which we may notify to you.
Disclosure of Data
- We will only disclose Data to parties directly related to us (unless otherwise agreed by you) including, but not limited to, the following:
our third party service providers including our advisers and consultants, our agents, our advertisers, our vendors, our subcontractors and our payment gateway,
credit or debit card companies, banks and other entities processing payment transactions made by you through the Services;
third parties that require relevant Data in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets or other fundamental corporate change of us;
event organisers that require relevant Data in connection with their respective Event(s) registered on the Website; and
government or regulatory authorities, to the extent required in the normal course and scope of our business in the provision of the Services and where required or permitted by applicable law, rules and regulations.
We do not control and shall not be responsible or liable in any way for the collection, use or disclosure of Data by the parties to whom we disclose such Data.
We may, from time to time, collect, use or disclose Data as a data intermediary on behalf on an event organiser. In such event, our only obligation is to ensure that, as a data intermediary,
we comply with the obligations under the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012) (the "PDPA") which are applicable to a data intermediary.
We maintain safeguards and put in place security measures which we deem to be reasonably appropriate to ensure the security and privacy of Data collected by us.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, while we strive to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of such Data or that such Data will not be subject to any loss, theft or unauthorised access,
collections, use disclosure, alteration or disposal, and we hereby disclaim any responsibility or liability directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the same.
It shall be your sole responsibility for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Data and checking your privacy settings regularly to ensure the security and privacy of your Data.
Data collected by us will be stored on our servers located in Singapore. If we need to transfer Data outside Singapore,
we will put in place measures to provide a standard of protection in such territory outside Singapore that is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
Third Party Links
Visiting the Website from outside Singapore
The Website is operated and hosted in Singapore. If you are visiting the Website from outside Singapore, please be aware that your Data may be transferred to, stored and processed in Singapore where our servers are located.
You further agree that all payment transactions made by you through the Website shall be deemed to have occurred in Singapore.
You also acknowledge that your use or access of the Website may be subject to local laws applicable in such territory outside Singapore from where you are visiting the Website.
It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that you use and access the Website only in compliance with such applicable local laws.