1 NOV 2015
Sport Complex, UTAR Kampar Campus
Race Categories and Fees
Race Pack Collection
Run goodies can be collected from 26th until 30th October 2015, 9.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. and 31st October 2015, 9.00a.m. to 3.00p.m. at the following collection points:
UTARian: i. UTAR Kampar Campus ii. UTAR Sg. Long Campus iii. Courier Service
Public: i. UTAR Kampar Campus ii. Courier Service
Note: RM10.00 will be charged per participant who chooses courier service and the courier service is only applicable to Malaysia residence address.
Rules and Regulations
- All entries are based on a first come first served basis unless otherwise stated.
- Completion of the official registration form, including online registration (if any) confirms the participants agreement to abide by all the relevant rules and regulations of the Organiser.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Registration is not transferable. Those who are found running with an unauthorized race number will be disqualified.
- For UTARian categories, We assumed participants age below 21 years old participate the run with the consent of their parents/guardians.
- All participants must present the confirmation slip or confirmation number together with their Identity Card or passport upon collection of their race pack.
- 3rd party collection of the Race Pack is allowed provided the confirmation slip or confirmation number and the Identity Card or passport (or their photocopy) of the registered participants are presented by the collector.
- Changes in sizes of the T-Shirts during collection of the race pack are strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the T-Shirt sizes that they have registered for.
- Any participant who starts to run before the actual flag-off of his/her race category will be immediately disqualified.
- No running with bare torso is allowed. Runners are to follow the rules & regulations of the Organiser. Failure to comply will result in their disqualification from the race. Officials reserve the right to stop participants contribution in the race should they fail to comply.
- Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification. Please refer to the officials for the route of the run if required.
- Participants who are walking are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other runners.
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoe with build-in or attached rollers or any other form of transportation are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
- While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organiser to ensure the participants safety, participants run solely at their own risks and the Organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any death or injury, loss or damage suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising from training for, during, or after participating in the event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual event day.
- The Organiser reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to him/herself.
- For disputes on race results, only appeals in writing submitted to the Organiser 30 minutes after the official result announcement will be accepted. A deposit of MYR 300 will be refunded if the appeal is successful. The Organisers decision will be final.
- Any disputes arising from participation of the run shall not be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.