05 SEP 2015
Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD) 8 Somapah Road Singapore 487372
In celebration of SG50, the Association of Aerospace Industries (Singapore) or AAIS will be organising the second edition of The Amazing Aviators Race (TAAR) 2015. The Race is a fun initiative that seeks to engage our youths and the general public while promoting a greater understanding of the aviation industry as well as what it means to be Singaporean.
To be held on Saturday, 5 September 2015, The Race aims to be a platform that brings people together for a day of fun, bonding, and educational discovery as we explore Singapore's vast landscape and heritage. Modelled after the 'Amazing Race' concept, teams will challenge each other to find designated island-wide locations using our well-established public transport network of buses and MRT, and complete provided challenges within time frames.
Form a team of 4 to be part of the exciting race!
Race Category & Fees
PAssion Card Privilege
*Prices stated are for a team of 4 and include GST.
Closing Date: 23 August 2015
Prizes & Gifts
Attractive Prizes to be won for the top 10 teams of each category.
Lucky draw prizes awaits all participants.
All participants will also receive a goodie bag worth over S$100.
- Each team must comprise of exactly four (4) members.
- All participants must be 15 years old or above during the current calendar year.
- All participants below 18 years old are to seek parental or guardian consent before registering for the event.
The Pre-Race Briefing will be held on:-
EVENT DATE: Saturday, 29 August 2015
EVENT TIME: 5pm 6pm (Briefing will start at 5.15pm sharp)
VENUE: Multi-purpose Hall (MPH) located at Level 2 within SUTD Hostel at Block 59
Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
8 Somapah Road, Singapore 487372
- At least 1 representative from each team must be present during the pre-race briefing, where attendance will be marked
- Due to manufacturing delay, the Race T-shirts will not be distributed at the pre-race briefing, we seek your kind understanding!
- Participants will only be allowed to use public transportation, ie, buses and the MRT, during the race.
- A cashless transportation smartcard pre-loaded with S$20 will be given to each participant on the event day for use during the race.
- The use of private vehicles and taxis is strictly not allowed at any point during the race.
- All participants are to be attired in the official race T-shirts on the day of the event.
Official Digital Partner:
Official Privilege Card :