Run No. 1:
13 May - 26 May 2017
Run No. 2:
27 May - 09 Jun 2017
Run No. 3:
10 Jun - 23 Jun 2017
Run No. 4:
24 Jun - 07 Jul 2017
Run No. 5:
08 Jul - 21 Jul 2017
The LIV3LY UP! series of FIVE virtual runs is intended for beginners to advanced runners alike with distances ranging from 2KM to 21KM. Progress from a 2KM, 5KM, 10KM or 21KM in the first and subsequent runs. 'LIV3LY UP' your game by challenging yourself for the marathon distance (42.195KM) available ONLY in the final run of the series! The best thing? No demanding cut-off times and being able to achieve these runs - OWN TIME, OWN TARGET!
Besides creating breakthroughs in your fitness journey, obtain exclusive entitlements (e.g, physical medal, virtual badges and exclusive partners' deals!) that you can show and brag to your friends and family! Make new friends (rivals maybe) and challenge each other in a community setting, to be better persons than who you were yesterday through the leaderboard system.
LIV3LY UP! today by clicking on the registration link provided below!
How to I register and do a Virtual Run?
Step 1: Sign up
Step 2: Start running
Run No. 1: 13 May - 26 May
Run No. 2: 27 May - 09 June
Run No. 3: 10 June - 23 June
Run No. 4: 24 June - 07 July
Run No. 5: 08 July - 21 July
Use any running apps. For example, MapMyRun, Strava, etc. Clock your distance and save the run.
Step 3: Login BELOW to upload GPX file
Join Our Strava Club!
Categories & Fees
|Run Series||Category||Run Duration||Public
|LIV3LY Premium Members
|Run No. 1||2KM
|13 May - 26 May||$9||$2|
|Run No. 2||2KM
|27 May - 09 Jun||$9||$2|
|Run No. 3||2KM
|10 Jun - 23 Jun||$9||$2|
|Run No. 4||2KM
|24 Jun - 07 Jul||$9||$2|
|Run No. 5||2KM
|08 Jul - 21 Jul||$9||$2|
Get a medal upon completion of one run.
A total of 5 medals to achieve upon completion of 5 runs!
MEDALS WILL BE DELIVERED BY POST AND IS FREE!
*All medals will be mailed out within 2 weeks after 21 July 2017
Take a step further by achieving our special virtual badges that can be pinned to your LIV3LY profile page!
How to achieve this?
|Complete five runs, each of 2KM distance.|
|Complete five runs, each of 5KM distance.|
|Complete five runs, each of 10KM distance.|
|Complete five runs, each of 21KM distance.|
|Complete five runs, 2 runs of 5KM distance, 2 runs of 10KM distance and 1 final run of 21KM distance.|
|Complete five runs, 2 runs of 10KM distance, 2 runs of 21KM distance and 1 final run of 42.195KM distance.|
|Complete five runs, 1 run of 2KM, 5KM, 10KM, 21KM and 42.195KM distance each.|
|Complete five runs, 4 runs of 21KM distance and 1 final run of 42.195KM distance.|
Be the adventurous athlete by challenging yourself to complete these physically & mentally challenging objectives. Obtain the bragging rights to own an award and share your profile page in social media!
Rules & Regulations
- All runners, young & old; no age limits, are allowed
- Use of GPS-based apps or watches like Runkeeper, Strava, Garmin Connect, Suunto Movescount, Nike+
- Only ONE SUBMISSION allowed
- Runs must be completed in ONE SITTING
- Entitlements will be based on running equal to or more than category selected
Partners & Sponsors
FAQ (e.g, How to download & upload GPX file?)
1. How to download & upload GPX file?
Click for instructions
To download and upload a GPX File, you MUST be using a computer to do so. Alternatively, you can join our Strava club at this link for us to track your stats and download the GPX file for you during the run periods!
- On a computer, log into your Garmin Connect account.
- Use the left-hand toolbar to navigate to your "Activities" page.
- Click on the activity that you need to export.
- Use the gear icon in the upper-right corner to view your export options.
- Choose the format you wish to export. If your device records natively in .fit format, and you wish to export that version, use the "Export Original" option.
- Log into RunKeeper
- Click 'Me'
- You should be able to find the 'Activity' Tab, click it
- Scroll to the bottom, and at the bottom right corner, you should see EXPORT, and then GPX
- Click on GPX, and it will automatically download the file!
- To export a workout login on www.endomondo.com and select the workout you want to export from your workout history.
- Click the ?? next to the Twitter icon above the workout map and click Export.
- Log in to http://www.movescount.com/
- Go to the activity that you want to export
- Click tools, then export as GPX
2. Can I run indoors on a treadmill?
No. Our virtual run series aims to be different from others, and we strongly encourage runners to take their running outdoors to explore new routes and places they have never been to before.
3. Is running compulsory?
You can take as long as necessary; walk, hike or crawl - as long as the activity is recorded in ONE single log. As mentioned above, we aim to be different and are encouraging the community on a whole to pick up sports.
4. Can I split my runs into two parts? Must I complete the 'race' in a single sitting?
As our runs are held in a 'race' format, all participants must complete their selected distances in ONE sitting/run. This Virtual Run Series aims to challenge the participant physically and mentally by doing something that they have never done before (e.g, run a 21KM on your own). You will not be entitled to the medal, badge or sponsor products if you do not complete the selected distance.
5. How to get medal / entitlement?
Complete just ONE run to be entitled to a medal. Finish all 5 runs and get 5 medals!