20th July 2017 - 22nd July 2017
10AM - 6PM
International Sports Academy
1 Stadium Place #01-11 Singapore 397628
Located outside Kallang Wave Mall (right opposite the beach volleyball Court, and the Water Sport Centre)
KiDS Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) Assessors and KiDS Multi-Sport Coaches are trained to:
- Conduct sport competency-based evaluation with FMS assessment techniques and test setups.
- Assess a child on FMS competencies using KiDS developed, world’s first tech-enabled FMS Assessment Portal & App, with a fully automated individualised Report Generation System.
- Coach and conduct Multi-Sports training program for children aged 3-9 years old.
The 3-day course will include:
Fundamental Movement Skills
- Theory and Philosophy of FMS
- FMS Assessment Performace Criteria and Test Setup
- KiDS FMS Assessment Portal and Application
Access to FMS Assessment Tools and Technologies
- Learn to physically profile a child and give feedback to parents, teachers or educators using the KiDS Assess Report.
- Learn how to use KiDS FMS Assessment Portal and App to support a coaching philosophy and training program that will enable kids to learn 16 different sports in 2 years!